NeuroSky technologies enable the most insightful and easy-to-understand health and wellness biometrics for mobile solutions, wearable devices, and service providers. The company’s proprietary, market-leading biosensor technologies provide a foundation for analyzing biometric data in a way that’s never before been practical. NeuroSky-enabled solutions deliver unique insights into body and mind health and wellness that can motivate people to make better lifestyle choices.
|Corporate Name||NeuroSky Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office||Ningyocho City Plaza 3F/7F, 1-11-1 Nihonbashi Kakigara-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Date of incorporation||20th September, 2018|
|Business Purposes||(1) Development, manufacture and sale of bio-signal sensors and instruments;|
(2) Production and sale of software relating to bio-signal sensors and instruments;
(3) Contract development of hardware and software relating to bio-signal sensors and instruments;
(4) Consulting relating to bio-signal sensors and instruments;
(5) Sales operations of computers and mobile devices;
(6) Tele-marketing using network such as Internet; and design, development, operation, administration and maintenance of its system;
(7) Planning, production and sale of seminars, publication, digital contents, advertisement media, and advertising agency business;
(8) Acquisition, development of use, licensing, administration and assignment, lease, sale and brokerage of intellectual property (such as trademark, patent, copyright, neighboring rights, utility model rights, design rights, industrial property rights, know-how), system engineering, and other software;
(9) Mediation and brokerage service of domestic and international investment targets;
(10) Private equity investment business;
(11) Any other business ancillary to the above.